7.10.09

Autumn Still Life

baroque
new necklace I
new necklace II

Dark autumn weather is well and truly here. Much as I like the moody chiaroscuro, the low light is not ideal for shop photos and is causing some delay in listing of the two new necklaces. Light permitting, they should appear on Etsy in the next few days.

Two good things happened recently. A wonderful rare trip to London on Monday. And last week Autumn Perspectives were featured on two fantastic blogs - Indie Fixx and Melissa Loves. Many thanks to Jen and Melissa!

6 comments:

Margie Oomen said...

I love the rosehips and necklace combo. I have been doing a little dyeing with berries myself this week. I am so happy for your exposure on those fantastic blogs.

joanie said...

These are beautiful. I love tiny stitched pieces. Thank you to Margie for guiding me to your lovely work. I'm a fellow UK blogger.

Eva said...

Thanks Margie and Joanie (nice to meet you :)

Sarah said...

Just stumbled across you blog from etsy.
What beautiful pictures - and necklaces! They are just lovely.

melissa loves said...

How did I miss the fact that your lovely shop had a blog? I must have been under a rock! You are so very welcome, it is always my pleasure to blog about you. In fact , most of the time I have to stop myself from putting one of your necklaces in yet another post! :)
Thank you for the link love! :)
xo
Melis

Eva said...

Thank you Sarah and Melissa!