23.1.10

Just to Say...

eucalyptus

Sorry for vanishing from this place. I've been busy away from the internet and away from textiles but I'll be back eventually working on more dyeing experiments, new exciting projects and jewellery.

The picture above is of decorative eucalyptus which was part of a bunch of cut flowers I was given in Prague on my birthday. It survived the plane journey and weeks in a vase and is a daily reminder to get back to dyeing soon! Can't wait to see its colour in the dye pot.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh Eva, I missed you & your posts !
I hope you had a great time away, and away from the internet.
I have been away from dyeing for too long too. I can't wait to find something new.
Wish you a lovely end of the week !
xoxo

april said...

Just wanted to say...

your jewelry is lovely.