24.3.10

Feathers I. - V.

I.
II.III.
IV.V.

Here they are. Two smaller and three larger feathers. All are dyed with plants including a dip in indigo from my vat. The way the colours blend and interact doesn't quite come across in photos - I wish I could show them to you in the real world...

A note about chains: the length can easily be customised so please drop me a line if you'd like that.

Thank you for reading and for your comments! Next time I'm going to blog about some unexpected dye results.

10 comments:

Velma said...

i like the indigo twist to these.

Brooke Arin said...

These are so, so beautiful.

*olala* design said...

Magnificent!!!

Bee said...

these are really beautiful, I am interested to see the dying sometime. Bee x

Cathy Cullis said...

these are all so beautiful, with such lovely subtle colour variations x

cornel said...

Your work is SO beautiful and unique! C

Martine said...

i'm a big fan of your work, its so beautiful.
XXXm

OliTa said...

They're all so lovely ! Hard to pick a favorite one. The dye work really shows in colour variation.
Olga

Jacky said...

These are stunning! Such beautiful work.

Jacky

Eva said...

Thank you! I'm happy you like them :)