14.10.10

Fathoming - Launch


I'd like to invite you to the launch of the Fathoming project. It's hosted by Purlesque and The Bluecoat Hub in Liverpool on Friday 22 October, 7 to 9pm. Rebecca created a page for the event on Facebook where you can read more.

If you're in the area it would be great to see you there! As well as the three Fathoming necklaces I'll bring examples of my other jewellery so it's a rare chance to see it in person.

And then during the weekend after the real-life launch I'm going to introduce the Fathoming triptych in detail here on the blog and list the necklaces in the shop. There are currently three of each in existence. One set will be displayed at Purlesque until January and the other two are available.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you there on the 22nd or here the weekend after!

3 comments:

blue sky butterfly studio said...

oh my, such a wonderful idea and this is such a beautiful piece. I wish I lived near Liverpool, I would be there for sure. Good luck

Velma said...

this is one event i have been anticipating! wish i could be there in person!

Tammie Lee said...

absolutely gorgeous!
I wish I could go to this event.