20.11.15

Snowy Blue

This week seems to have gone by very fast. Tomorrow I'm listing two mini feathers - blue and purple velvet. There is also a large blue feather that wanted to be called 'snowy' for some reason. I finished it with opalescent ice crystals and little snow balls of vintage agate on the adjustable chain.

I've also been working on thistle earrings. Some of them may be spoken for but there should be at least one pair available. Today I'm going to continue with a pomegranate and the dyeing of November Calendarium.

3 comments:

Aaron Allston said...

I was recently inspired to make my own jewelry and have always thought that jewelry that people wear everyday or that has sentimental value to the person is the best kind. Is there any specific type of jewelry that you wear on a daily basis or your favorite necklace/pendant/etc? If so, how big is it and why is it special to you? (if you want to tell you can if you don't its fine too)
premier jewelry los angeles

pencilfox said...

the thistles are quickly becoming one of my favourites....

Eva said...

Aaron, I have a number of pieces of jewellery that are important to me but somehow don't tend to wear them. There are two leather bracelets with beautiful silver clasps made by an artisan in Greece that I've worn all summer. But even those have now been taken off.

Marie - thank you, I find them quite Capricorn-y, minimalist, tough but tender :)