4.10.16

Partnership

The Sun is in Libra, the sign of partnership, and I'd like to try something completely new. I have made custom orders in the past but want to take it to a new level. I'd like to invite anyone out there who is waiting for the perfect tinctory piece to come forward and work with me to shape this intangible wish into a tangible piece of jewellery.

Maybe you don't quite know what it should be. Maybe you only have a mood, a memory or an image in mind that you'd like captured. Together we can explore and define it, find the essence of it and allow it to translate itself into shape and colour.

If you've been following me for a while, you'll know the sort of visual language I speak. That is the container, the medium and also the limit of what is possible.

In metaphorical terms, I imagine the cooperation as me offering you fire and a pot of boiling water to be filled with your ingredients to cook up a meal to nourish your soul. An alchemical sort of situation.

It could be as simple as making a feather in a colour that has a special meaning for you. But if you wish, I'm willing to go further and create something even more unique and very personal. I offer an individual, dedicated attitude, a liking for depth and the language of the unconscious. In fact I'd say that taking that language seriously and translating it into tangible forms is one of my passions in life.

I'm offering this service for the price of £200. Half to be payed at the start and the other at the end. It includes getting the finished piece to you.

We can exchange emails, photos, links and even meet on Skype. We can fill the metaphorical pot with dreams, symbols, memories, astrology, mythology, seasons, plants, materials, places...

So this is a first draft of an idea that's been crystallizing for a while. Raw and unpolished.

If this appeals, please do get in touch, even just to talk. Also if you have any comments, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

big mamabird said...

A lovely lovely gesture! Maybe I will be able to do this one day...

Eva said...

Thank you for reading and letting me know. I'm glad you would consider it!