13.2.17

Fruit of Early Spring

This necklace is made from extra special fabrics I've been saving. It's silk dyed with my home grown Japanese indigo. One year the crop of fresh leaves gave the turquoise I used for the top and another year a different harvest produced the aqua colour on the inside of the fruit.

As usual, the fruit is heavy with all the juicy garnets and comes on an adjustable chain.

Find it in the shop on Tuesday.

There are snowdrops, crocuses in the park, birds are signing, Spring is around the corner!

3 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I love it, such an unexpected surprise of brilliant colour. I love the purple and red ones too, and this is a wonderful contrast.

pencilfox said...

amazing colour....and the handwork....this one is a winner, for sure....
x

Eva said...

Thank you. Definitely one-of-a-kind in this colour as I haven't got any more like that :)