27.6.17

Laine Magazine Knit Along

Calling all knitters! Gregoria Fibers Ravelry Group is hosting a knit along for the summer months of June and July. Knitters are invited to join the group, choose a design from the lovely Nordic Laine Magazine and share their project.

While I don't knit these days I used to and this knit along is very much after my own heart (love the collar on the Lanes cardigan so would probably choose that). I have donated a prize together with many exciting other designers.

And if knitting is not your thing but would just like a little blue feather necklace (the prize I donated), head over to the shop because there is another one waiting there.

Have a lovely summer!

1 comment:

Dawn Triana said...

Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Cheap fashion jewelry wholesale

fashion swimsuits